6.18.2008

so this will be my 3rd post today because i've been sitting at my computer for about 6 hours. i've been thinking about all kinds of crazy things today. for instance, how questions and ideas lead to productivity. why don't my questions lead me to productivity? i mean, i've got a lot of questions. the dilettante thing is totally a joke. i want to be really good at something. if i'm not in school next semester i'm going to be fucked. i need to call my advisor. i also need to find some roommates for the next 2 months. i need to finish some of these fucking things i've started. i'm sure they'll all turn out alright. guess its time to refill my prescription.

everybody's comin down with the same thing
everybody's comin down with the same thing

well here's some more pictures of niggers being niggers:

No comments: