6.17.2008

i know its cheating

i've been downloading music like a madwoman lately. among the hundreds of new files on my itunes are the first 5 tracks from the new sigur ros album. this is ridiculous how obsessed i've been. i carried my computer into work with me sunday to watch the live webcast of sigur ros from bonnaroo. and i've never been so excited to see a live performance that i wasn't physically there for. point is, set aside $20, some freetime, and a j for june23rd.

on the subject of cheating, i've been reading websites on sustainable living and efficient spending. i can't wait to make this big house my own. being broke for the next three months will hopefully be worth living in a place with all the amenities of home. i'm sick and tired of living like a goddamn caveman. a goal i've set for myself is make 90% of my home decor dyi. pictures will come shortly. next project is homemade butter.

THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY SHORT TERM MEMORY:
1. t-shirt rug
2. tie-dye dress
3. paper flowers
4. poodle yarn rug
5. siddhartha
6. alabama power
7. psychology advisor
8. xy chromosomes

No comments: